Hi and welcome to WEDO LED LIGHTING CO., LTD.
We are an industry leader in quality LED light manufacturer based in China. At WEDO, we are committed to offering you the best value for your money.
If you’ve bought (or are planning to buy) a product from us, here’s everything you need to know about our warranty policy.
To offer timely, satisfactory, and sensible after-sale services, WEDO issues the following limited product warranty statement to its customer(s) (“Buyer”) for all relevant product(s):
Our Warranty Periods/Lengths for Light Fixtures
We, as the manufacturer & Seller, warrant that all WEDO LED Flood Lights / LED Spot Lights/ LED Landscape Lights/ LED Solar Street Lights/ LED Canopy Lights/ LED Tri-proof Lights /Nordic Creative Lights Customized LED Lights to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for the following periods (listed below), which shall be calculated from the effective date of shipment: enjoy a three-year warranty.
What our warranty means to you
If during the length of the specified warranty, WEDO product proves to be defective and or fails under normal circumstances and applications, WEDO shall, at its option during the warranty period, repair or replace the defective product(s) at no charge, and shall shoulder the responsibility of any transportation fees, that may arise, from WEDO to the location of the Buyer.
Any other expenses incurred should be settled through negotiation between the buyer and us and the manufacturer.
Actions/Events That VOID Our Warranty Obligation to You
Your product warranty becomes void and shall not apply in specific cases/events, including but not limited to:
- Any modification of the product(s) after it has been shipped out.
- Improper usage or incurring damages due to faulty installation.
- When the product gets damaged by accident, abuse, neglect, or improper handling.
- Damage by third-party components, accessories, or services not specified in the product’s documentation; and or any act of nature that is beyond our abilities including -but not limited to -fire, flood, power failure or surge, or any other force beyond WEDO’s reasonabl control.
Our Terms of Warranty
Each claim under the specified warranty must be predicated by the parties involved, including the Buyer and WEDO.
- Suppose the warranty claim rate exceeds 5% of the total shipping quantity, in that case, WEDO shall provide the replacement product(s) and shoulder the burden of the necessary charges accrued by the claimed product(s) in the shipment. However, if it is established that all the remaining products under the same shipment suffered the same hidden risk, WEDO shall shoulder all the replacement responsibilities.
- Now, suppose the warranty claim rate is lower than 5% of the total shipping quantity, in that case, WEDO shall dispatch the required replacement product(s)/parts within 7-15 working days after being presented with the claim report to ensure minimal inconveniences to the Buyer. The Buyer shall also cooperate and provide reasonable assistance to WEDO during discussions on dealing with the defective product(s) and resolving any issues.
How to Make a Warranty Claim
To make any claim under the specified warranty, retain the failed or defective products and notify your WEDO sales representative within seven(7) days of the product’s failure.
The product(s) eligible for a return, must be packaged in their original or comparable packing. If the product(s) is improperly packed or suffers any shipping damage, WEDO will not accept it for service under warranty.
Moreover, suppose WEDO determines that the product(s) returned for service or replacement, under warranty, is not defective as defined herein then, in that case, the Buyer shall bear the responsibility to, shoulder, and pay for all the shipping and handling fees associated with their warranty claim.
Our Warranty ExclusionsOur warranty becomes void if the product(s) is modified, improperly used or installed, damaged by accident or neglect, its warranty period has been attained/exhausted/is over, or any other force/event that’s beyond WEDO’s reasonable control.
Our warranty DOES NOT COVER NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR or ANY PROBLEMS OR DEFECTS CAUSED BY THIRD PARTIES OR THE BUYER.
And, without limitation or excluding the above, any warranty, liability, or support claim under this warranty, is excluded for any failure, damage, malfunction, defect, or problem arising from:
- The disassembly, repair, alteration, modification, or maintenance by unauthorized personnel.
- An accident and damage under normal use, abuse, inadequate and improper handling or storage, neglect, and improper care and maintenance.
- The faulty or inadequate installation by the Buyer or other third parties.
- Misuse, misapplication, and failure to follow the product(s) guidelines and precautions, including but not limited to, a manner not authorized in the product documentation.
- A combination with other third-party accessories, components, hardware, services, or attachments not specified in the product documentation.
WEDO MAKES NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES OF PERFORMANCE, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WHETHER ORALLY, IMPLICITLY, OR OTHERWISE.
You should also note that all statements, technical information, or recommendations relating to WEDO products are based on tests subject to changes and do not constitute a guarantee or warranty.
Also, WEDO’s liability for warranty claims shall not exceed the defective product’s invoice price.
Regarding delays in the repair or replacement of defective products, WEDO does not assume any responsibility.
No salesperson, representative, or WEDO agent is allowed to make any guarantee, warranty, or representation that in any way contradicts this warranty statement.
Moreover, any waiver, alteration, addition, or modification of the preceding warranties must be in writing and bear a WEDO executive officer’s sign to be valid.
The foregoing warranty is property of WEDO LED LIGHTING CO., LTD. and constitutes the sole remedy for the purchaser and the sole liability of WEDO for our LED Light fixture warranties.
Last Edited: 1st Mar. 2021